EZ Skin Care & Wellness Center ~Beauty Made Simple
by Elena Zabala
Plan for your new Look Now
Now is the time to come in for a consult especially if you're considering a procedure this coming season. Whether it's to refine your skin by getting rid of old sun damage, Acne scars, or relax your body with new and phenomenal Body Treatments. I will be here to share the latest advances in Skin Care and Body Treatments .
Tell your Friends, Family and Loved ones. It's the season to look awesome!
Questions and Answers
What is a Hydrafacial with Cupping
and why do I need one?
Facials benefit the skin in many ways, including:
- Slows the appearance of aging.
- Relaxing facial muscles allowing for better product absorption.
- Improving overall metabolism, increasing oxygen to tissues.
- Helps muscle tone. The skin is deeply cleansed and exfoliated.
- Helps slough off dead cells.
- Helps balance sebum (oil) production.
- Helps with removal of Comedones by softening sebum (oil).
- Helps reduce puffy eye area.
- Helps relieve muscle tension and pain.
- Provides a sense of physiological and psychological well-being.
- Blood and lymph circulation is increased, helping to remove impurities.
- The skin is toned and relaxed.
Facials are considered a preventive measure against prematurely aging skin.
Various performance treatments support and correct skin conditions, including couperose (Rosacea), dry, oily, alipidic (lacking oil), atonic (lacking tone), and dehydrated skin.
Opportunity to meet with a Licensed Esthetician Elena Zabala on the care of your skin. You can save money by not buying every new hype or trend. Rather, Elena can create a regimen customized for your skin offering skincare that demonstrates results.
A facial for NORMAL SKIN is performed to deeply cleanse and maintain the skin by exfoliating excess dead cells. The goal is to maintain the smoothness and moisture levels. Recommendations Hydrafacial or EZ Buffing.
The facial for the NORMAL/COMBINATION skin rebalances oil and moisture in the skin, removes Comedones or other skin blockages. Smoothes skin texture, as well as reduces oil in the T-zone, and hydrates.
The facial for DRY/DEHYDRATED skin exfoliations dead cells, replenishes lost moisture through deep hydrating, and protects by restoring (lubricating) the skin’s moisture barrier.
By Appointment Only
Tuesday /Saturday 10:am to 5:pm
Enhance romance, receive a blissful facial including a collagen eye contour treatment, designed to alleviate puffiness while it tones and firms the eye area. Melt away with a relaxing Hot Stone massage. This experience is also accompanied by a foot and lower leg treatment. Finish with a spa manicure and pedicure. (2-2 1/2 hours)
To further enhance your treatment, choose any add-on from the menu.